WHERE:5910 Fox St.
Harrisburg, PA. 17112
Thursday June 16th, 2022 at 06:30 PM
(Real Estate Auction)
Real Estate Auction
5910 Fox St. Harrisburg PA 17112
THURSDAY JUNE 16, 2022 6:30 pm
Live in person Real Estate Auction
3 Bedroom Two Bath Ranch House with Large Family room including gas fireplace
Dauphin County Tax ID # 35-018-033
Lower Paxton Twp.
2,195 Living Sq. Ft—One floor plus a large Garage and two detached sheds.
Large Corner Lot .92 +/- Acres
Natural Gas Radiant heat, Gas Hot water
100 Amp Breaker box
Built 1953 with an later date family room..
Terms—$10,000 down and balance in 45 days
The auction will be held on site Thursday June 16, 2022
at 6:30 Pm
· Pre-registration starts at 5 pm
· Pre-registration is required to participate in the bidding process of the Real Estate auction. Signed terms and conditions of the Real Estate Auction.
· The successful accepted bidder will be required to sign the “Agreement of Sale”, Post $10,000 deposit money, sign “Seller’s Property Disclosure Statement” and following the auction (see enclosures). The TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS will be placed in escrow. This will be included at settlement toward the purchase of the property. (see “Agreement of Sale”, Section 5, Earnest Money).
CONDITIONS OF SALE OF REAL ESTATE
AND AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE AT PUBLIC AUCTION
The conditions of the sale of real estate situated at 5910 Fox St. Harrisburg PA 17112 , Dauphin County, Pennsylvania, owned by Estate Of Julie Fox , are as follows:
1. By entering a bid on the property, the bidder will be conclusively deemed to have agreed to be bound by all of the terms and conditions set forth in these Conditions of Sale.
2. Sale will be at public auction on the premises at Thursday June 16 , 2022 . All bidders must be pre-registered. Registration starts at 5 p.m.
3. Until specifically removed by announcement of the auctioneer, the seller reserves the right to reject any and all bid or bidders. The purchaser shall be the person who, after the reservation has been specifically removed, is the highest bidder at the time the auctioneer declares the auction to be completed. The Auctioneer shall have sole discretion and authority to resolve any conflict concerning the order or amount of any bid, or which bidder shall be considered the successful highest bidder.
4. The property is being sold in AS IS, WHERE IS condition. It is understood that the buyer has had the right to conduct such inspections of the property prior to commencement of the auction as Buyer deemed necessary or appropriate, and has either inspected the property or waived his right to do so. Buyer must rely on his own investigation and inspections, and not upon any warranty, representation, or other communication made by Seller, Seller's agent, Auctioneer, or agents and employees of Auctioneer, except as contained in Seller's Property Disclosure Statements which are attached to Exhibit "A" and incorporated herein by reference.
5. High accepted bidder, shall pay an earnest money deposit in the amount of $10,000 by cash, check, certified check, bank money order, or other form acceptable to Seller, which shall be held by auctioneer. If the prospective bidder becomes the purchaser, the purchaser shall sign an Agreement of Sale immediately upon completion of the auction of the property, and thereafter the earnest money deposit of $10,000. shall be placed in escrow pursuant to the terms and conditions of the agreement of sale. A copy of the agreement of sale which Buyer will be required to sign is attached hereto, marked as Exhibit "A", and incorporated herein by reference as if set forth in full.
6. Settlement shall be held on or before the 22 day of July , 2022, at .
7. At the time of settlement, Sellers shall convey the property to purchaser by special warranty deed (or in the case of an estate, by fiduciary warranty deed) prepared at purchaser's expense. The property shall be conveyed with good and marketable title, or such title as will be insurable at regular rates by a title insurance company authorized to do business in Pennsylvania, free and clear of all liens, and encumbrances and easements as more fully set forth in the agreement attached hereto and marked as Exhibit "A".
8. County, municipal, and school district taxes and sewage and trash charges shall be apportioned between the seller and the purchaser as of the date of final settlement.
9. Real estate transfer taxes shall be paid the purchaser.
10. Any survey and/or title insurance or title search required for financing by the purchaser or any other purpose shall be performed at the cost and expense of the purchaser.
11. Possession shall be given at the time of settlement.
12. Purchaser will be responsible for all real estate broker fees that may be owed as a result of any buyer's brokerage agreement .
13. The following personal property shall remain and be sold together with the real property:
c. Washer and dryer
14. The following fixtures are to be removed and will not be sold with the real property:
15. Time is of the essence.
16. The declared successful bidder will be required to sign a lead-based paint disclosure statement (see sample) and a property disclosure statement (see sample).
17. By signing these conditions of sale, the prospective bidder acknowledges that he has read and understands the conditions, and agrees to be bound by them, and has read and understands the agreement of sale which is attached hereto and incorporated herein by reference, and in the event the prospective bidder becomes the purchaser, agrees to sign and be bound by same.
© 2022, Ziegler Auction Company Ltd. All Rights Reserved Hosting & Website services provided by EZMarketing.