WHERE:3758 Round Top Road
Elizabethtown, Pa. 17022
Saturday June 11th, 2022 at 10:00 AM
(Real Estate Auction)
Zoned Rural Country
Tract #1 - 37-/+ Acres Stream, Woods and Pasture with pole building . Public sewer located off Round Top Road. Tax ID# 22005004
Tract #2 15 +/- Acres Wooded and Fields, ,
Tax Id # 22005126
Ridge road access from BUCK Lane
Tract #3 11 +/- Acres Wooded tax ID#22005146 - Road Frontage off Ridge Road.
Terms - $10,000 down for each tract and balance in 60 days.
The auction will be held at: 3758 Round Top Road, Elizabethtown Pa 17022 (Pole building on Tract #1)
· Pre-registration starts at 8:30 am Saturday, June 11th 2022
· Pre-registration is required to participate in the bidding process of the Real Estate auction. Signed terms and conditions of auction along with a check made payable to ZIEGLER AUCTION CO., LTD. in the amount of $10,000.
( TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS) will be required to obtain a bidder card. The TEN thousand will be applied to the deposit money if you are the successful accepted bidder. Please have additional funds available if you decide to purchase more than one tract. Each Tract requires a $10,000 deposit if you are the high accepted bidder. If you are not the successful high bidder, the check will be returned immediately following the auction.
· The successful accepted bidder will be required to sign the “Agreement of Sale”, The TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS will be placed in escrow, plus an additional funds to bring the total to Ten Thousand per each tract purchased. This will be included at settlement toward the purchase of the property. (see “Agreement of Sale”, Section 5, Earnest Money).
· The tracts will be bid on by the dollar. The Tracts will be offered in two rounds.
· Round #1 – will consist of “High Bidders Choice Method”. Upon declaration by the auctioneer, the high bidder has the right to select any unsold properties. Once a selection has been made, a new round of bidding begins with the highest bidder again choosing from the remaining inventory. This procedure continues until all Properties have been selected.
· Round #2 – the bidders shall have the right to rebid any Properties, as designated by the auctioneer, or regroup any
tracts, subject to an agreeable amount determined by the auctioneer increase over the total price obtained in the properties to regroup or rebid. The bidding shall remain open for any tracts or combination thereof until no further requests are received and the Auction is closed by the Auctioneer.
CONDITIONS OF SALE OF REAL ESTATE
AND AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE AT PUBLIC AUCTION
The conditions of the sale of real estate situated at Round Top Road Tax ID # 22-005-004, #22-005-126, #22-005-146 , Dauphin County, Pennsylvania, owned By Estate of Charles R. Buck , , are as follows:
1. By entering a bid on the property, the bidder will be conclusively deemed to have agreed to be bound by all of the terms and conditions set forth in these Conditions of Sale.
2. Sale will be at public auction on the premises at Saturday June 11, 2022, 10 am. All bidders must be pre-registered. Registration starts at 8:30 a.m.
3. Until specifically removed by announcement of the auctioneer, the seller reserves the right to reject any and all bid or bidders. The purchaser shall be the person who, after the reservation has been specifically removed, is the highest bidder at the time the auctioneer declares the auction to be completed. The Auctioneer shall have sole discretion and authority to resolve any conflict concerning the order or amount of any bid, or which bidder shall be considered the successful highest bidder.
4. The property is being sold in AS IS, WHERE IS condition. It is understood that the buyer has had the right to conduct such inspections of the property prior to commencement of the auction as Buyer deemed necessary or appropriate, and has either inspected the property or waived his right to do so. Buyer must rely on his own investigation and inspections, and not upon any warranty, representation, or other communication made by Seller, Seller's agent, Auctioneer, or agents and employees of Auctioneer, except as contained in Seller's Property Disclosure Statements which are attached to Exhibit "A" and incorporated herein by reference.
5. High accepted bidder, shall pay an earnest money deposit in the amount of $10,000 per tract, by cash, check, certified check, bank money order, or other form acceptable to Seller, which shall be held by auctioneer. If the prospective bidder becomes the purchaser, the purchaser shall sign an Agreement of Sale immediately upon completion of the auction of the property, and thereafter the earnest money deposit of $10, 000 per tract. shall be placed in escrow pursuant to the terms and conditions of the agreement of sale. A copy of the agreement of sale which Buyer will be required to sign is attached hereto, marked as Exhibit "A", and incorporated herein by reference as if set forth in full.
6. Settlement shall be held on or before the 11 day of August 11, , 2022, at .
7. At the time of settlement, Sellers shall convey the property to purchaser by special warranty deed (or in the case of an estate, by fiduciary warranty deed) prepared at purchaser's expense. The property shall be conveyed with good and marketable title, or such title as will be insurable at regular rates by a title insurance company authorized to do business in Pennsylvania, free and clear of all liens, and encumbrances and easements as more fully set forth in the agreement attached hereto and marked as Exhibit "A".
8. County, municipal, and school district taxes and sewage and trash charges shall be apportioned between the seller and the purchaser as of the date of final settlement.
9. Real estate transfer taxes shall be paid the purchaser.
10. Any survey and/or title insurance or title search required for financing by the purchaser or any other purpose shall be performed at the cost and expense of the purchaser.
11. Possession shall be given at the time of settlement.
12. Purchaser will be responsible for all real estate broker fees that may be owed as a result of any buyer's brokerage agreement .
13. The following personal property shall remain and be sold together with the real property:
a. Property sold as found auction day, except for items sold on June 4th.
14. The following fixtures are to be removed and will not be sold with the real property:
15. Time is of the essence.
16. The declared successful bidder will be required to sign a lead-based paint disclosure statement (see sample) and a property disclosure statement (see sample).
17. By signing these conditions of sale, the prospective bidder acknowledges that he has read and understands the conditions, and agrees to be bound by them, and has read and understands the agreement of sale which is attached hereto and incorporated herein by reference, and in the event the prospective bidder becomes the purchaser, agrees to sign and be bound by same.
© 2023, Ziegler Auction Company Ltd. All Rights Reserved Hosting & Website services provided by EZMarketing.